- This website is owned and run by The Promoter, Abra-ca-Debora (‘we’ and ‘us’) and access is given subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside our control may interfere with the operation of the website. To the extent permissible by law we exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations, disputes or correspondence relating to any aspect of the promotion whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the promotion, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
- Whilst we will always try to ensure that the website and all of its games and functions are working as they should be, problems may occur from time to time. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any intermittent problems which may arise with the functioning of the game or of the Player accounts.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, witho1ut limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense OR damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with use of the promotion and its content (in physical sphere, eg playing games described on the website), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The website may contain links to other websites that the Promoter does not own or operate. Please be aware that the Promoter does not control, recommend or endorse, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the website, its design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website shall remain at all times vested in us.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promoter is not capable of operating as intended, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate the accounts of Players.
- The Promoter may require users to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter ‘s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time, and limits its liability in relation to such action to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
- No failure to enforce a clause shall be deemed a waiver of the rights covered within it.
- If any clause of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, then it shall be severed and the remaining Terms shall remain in force.
- The information that users provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of managing the promotion and entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to its contractors and agents who assist in managing the promotion or communicating with Players in order to allow them to fulfil their purpose in the management process.
- From time to time the Promoter might include additional activities or prize promotions on the website, and these will have their own additional terms and conditions published on the website and the Promoter cannot be responsible for the content of these third party websites.
- Access to the internet and a valid email address are required to enter.
- By entering and taking part in the promotions, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or Abra-ca-Debora website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All registrations and game entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or syndicated entries are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
- any action an entrant may take as a result of relying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action; or
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) an entrant’s use of the website, or (ii) a breach of these terms and conditions; or
- an entrant’s inability to access the website and/or to submit an entry because of an event outside the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions will affect any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- www.abra-ca-debora.co.uk (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Abra-ca-Debora, a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 23052278 whose registered office is at PO Box 1001, 3360BA Sliedrecht, The Netherlands.
Information we may collect and how we use it
- Abra-ca-Debora collects the following information about you when you use this Website:
- information that you provide. We may collect personal information (for example your name, email address and postal address) when you register for our newsletter;
- information collected by us as you use the Website;
- information transmitted by your computer when you use the Website.
- This may include your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies (please see section 13 below).
- We may use this information in the following ways (together the “Purposes”):
- to provide more appropriate services to you as a user of the Website,including enhancing your user experience;
- to provide you with newsletters and other information about features of the Website which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes, if you have submitted your contact details to us for these purposes or otherwise provided your consent for us to do so;
- for marketing third party products and services to you, but only if you have provided your direct consent for this;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our products and/or the Website;
- to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website.
- By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to:
- the collection and use of your personal information by us as described in section 3 above;
- the sharing of your data with third parties in accordance with section 10 below; and
- our sharing personal information with other companies within the Abra-ca-Debora group of companies which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 in connection with the Purposes and the operation of this Website.
Information disclosure to third parties
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances only:
- for marketing purposes provided that we have had your direct consent to us sharing such data with third parties by notifying us via the Website or in other communications (e.g. by ticking the relevant box(es) on the Website at the point of registration);
- to service providers who manage aspects of our operations (for example third parties who provide technical services to the Website) in connection with the Purposes;
- if Abra-ca-Debora or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions www.abra-ca-debora.co.uk/privacy and other agreements.
Your rights – marketing communication
- You will only receive marketing communications from us and/or approved third parties if you have consented to this when you provided your contact details to us (or if you have otherwise submitted your consent to us for these purposes).
- You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can request that you stop receiving information from us or change your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregated information. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you individually.
- ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser and refuse to accept cookies by ticking the appropriate options in your browser. However, if you choose not to accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Click here to see our Cookies Policy.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other data which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password and any other identifier confidential and we strongly recommend that you do not share your password or other identifier with anyone.
- Your data may also be processed by staff that work for us or for one of our suppliers and may be situated outside the country where you entered that information. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our service(s) to you and the provision of support services.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. Agents or contractors who in the course of providing services to Abra-ca-Debora have access to information which you give to us are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for Abra-ca-Debora.
You have a right to amend or delete or gain access to any information that we hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org For information requests, we will endeavour to send you the information (as held by us) within 30 days but may at our discretion charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs.