Back to my RECIPES
Brilliant Bacon and Mushroom Pancake
Use my original pancakes
Mmmmm bacon and mushrooms, two of the yummiest things ever!
My little nieces and nephews help with the chopping when I make these.
- 250g pack chestnut/button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 200ml carton 50% fat crème fraîche
- Handful basil leaves
- 4 Original Dutch Pancakes
- Snip the bacon into pieces with scissors. Fry the bacon with the mushrooms in a pan for about 5 minutes, (keeping the heat high so the mushrooms fry in the bacon fat, rather than sweat),
- Turn off the heat, spoon in the pesto and
crème fraîche, and stir well.
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave for 1 minute, spoon some of the mixture on each and roll up. Delicious!