- 250g pack chestnut/button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 200ml carton 50% fat crème fraîche
- Handful basil leaves
- 4 Original Dutch Pancakes
- Snip the bacon into pieces with scissors. Fry the bacon with the mushrooms in a pan for about 5 minutes, (keeping the heat high so the mushrooms fry in the bacon fat, rather than sweat),
- Turn off the heat, spoon in the pesto and
crème fraîche, and stir well.
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave for 1 minute, spoon some of the mixture on each and roll up. Delicious!