- 1 pack Abra-ca-Debora Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- 2 bars Green & Black’s Spiced Chilli
- 1 pack strawberries, quartered
- Break the chocolate into chunks and place them in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave until melted, but check continuously and stir to make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Keep the chocolate warm while you heat the pancakes in the microwave.
- Plate up the pancakes, and pile strawberries on a quarter of each of them. Fold the pancakes in half, and then fold once again into quarters.
- Drizzle generously with the melted chilli chocolate. Mmmmm, feel the burn.