- 4-6 Abra-ca-Debora Original Dutch Pancakes
- 4-6 eggs
- 1 medium pack of smoked salmon
- a little chopped fresh dill, parsley or chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Searching for a super simple yet scrumptious Christmas morning breakfast for all the family to enjoy? Look no further dears, I’ve got a tasty recipe right up your street.
- Melt some butter in a pan, add the eggs and cook over a low heat, stirring until the eggs have scrambled – 2-3 mins depending how you like them!
- Heat your pancake in the microwave for about 1 minute until it is nice and warm
- Pop some of your eggs on your pancake and fold over. Top with the rest of your eggs and smoked salmon and scatter your favourite herbs
Have a yummy Christmas!