- 2 Original Dutch Pancakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100g cooked, leftover chicken breast or pieces
- 100g fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 80ml heavy/double cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for about three minutes. Add the cooked chicken pieces and spinach and stir together until the spinach wilts.
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave for one minute.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and cream to the chicken, mushrooms and spinach. Stir well and add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the pancakes out of the microwave and spoon the creamy chicken sauce over the top just before serving. My, what a lovely supper!