Back to my RECIPES
Crunchy Nut Ice cream pancakes
If you want something sweet on Pancake Day but are bored with lemon and sugar, try this!
- 1 packet Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- 1 large tub decent quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 box of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave for 5 minutes and while this is happening, pour some cornflakes on a plate and roll twelve scoops of ice cream in the flakes.
- Put the warm pancakes on plates, dollop two scoops of Crunchy Nut ice cream on each, fold over and serve. Happy Pancake day, dear!