- 2 Original Dutch Pancakes
- 2 tbsp soft cheese
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar
- Your favourite fillings – ham, chicken, tomatoes, peppers, tuna, sweetcorn are all yummy
- Before you start, put all the lovely fillings in separate bowls.
- While you heat the pancakes for 30 seconds each, get the children to mix the cheeses together.
- Put the pancakes on plates, it’s time for the kids to spread the gooey cheese on their pancakes
using a teaspoon.
- Have the kids spoon their favourite fillings onto their pancakes, then get them to fold the pancakes and half and press the edges down.
- Time to gobble the yummy pockets up!