Back to my RECIPES
Easy-peasy strawberry ice cream pancake
The kids will feel very clever making their own ice cream!
or original pancakes
- Help the children pull out the green stalks
from the strawberries. Cut them in half and
tip them into a flat-bottomed dish.
- Now for some fun, give the kids a potato masher to squash the strawberries, assisting them if needed, the strawberries should be squashed as much as possible!
- Add the mascarpone and mash this in too – if it’s lumpy, not to worry! Add the condensed milk and mix. It’s ok if it looks streaky.
- Spoon the mixture into a plastic or metallic container and put it in the freezer, leave it for at least six hours, but the next day would be even better.
- Heat your pancakes in the oven for 10 minutes, placing a layer of foil between each one. Plate up the pancakes and add a dollop of ice cream on top of each of them, getting the kids to throw on their sprinkles. Quick quick, the pancakes are warm! Delicious!