Back to my RECIPES
Glorious glazed vegetable pancake
Use my original pancakes
A tasty, healthy no-meat option. Hey presto, a guilt free, pan-tastic supper.
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange pepper, cut into chunks
- 4 Original Dutch Pancakes
- Mix the honey, mustard and oil with the seasoning.
- Toss the vegetables with the honey glaze and sauté for 10-15 minutes. Just before removing them from the pan, heat the pancakes in the microwave.
- Spoon the vegetables onto pancake and roll up. See, you don’t need meat for a tasty treat!