- 1 packet Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- 1x 500g strawberries, hulls removed
- 1200ml double cream
- 9 x 7.5cm ready-made meringue nests, smashed into chunks
- 3 tbsp ginger cordial
- 1 block white chocolate
- 150g raspberries
1. Blitz half the strawberries in a blender, chop the rest of them, but save six for decoration.
2. Whip the double cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the strawberry pulp and crushed meringue, then fold in the chopped strawberries and cordial.
3. Place one pancake on a plate and spoon 1/5 of the mixture on to it, spreading evenly. Top with another pancake and spread another 1/5 of the mix on top. Repeat until the 6th pancake is placed upon the stack.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave in a microwaveable dish. Drizzle over the top of the cake, sprinkle on the raspberries, and decorate centre with remaining strawberries. Place in fridge for half an hour before serving. Happy birthday, dear!