Back to my RECIPES
Everyone’ll think you’re so clever when you tell them what these delicious tarts are made out of.
- 1 pack Abra-ca-Debora sweet Dutch pancakes.
- Jar of lemon curd
- Fruit to serve, blueberries or raspberries work well
- Icing sugar to dust
- Put the pancakes in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm through.
- Using a 4.5 inch pastry cutter, cut a circle out of each pancake. Turn a muffin tin upside down and lay each pancake circle over the the upturned muffin tin
- Bake the pancakes at 200 degrees for around 10-15 minutes until crisp and slightly browned. Carefully remove the pancakes and allow to cool completely. Once cooled spoon a heaped tablespoon of lemon curd into each pancake case and decorate with your chosen fruit. Dust with a little icing sugar and serve.
- Note: with the pancake pieces you are left with after cutting, blitz in a food processor until you have crumbs, lay on a tray and bake in a hot oven until crisp. These make a great topping for ice creams and crumbles.