- Halved strawberries (ears and nose)
- Handful of blueberries (eyes)
- 1 tub crème fraîche (the "glue")
- 1 pack shredded coconut (whiskers)
- 1 jar glacé cherries (halve them to make tongue and to decorate ears)
- 1 apples (mouth)
- 6 Abra-ca-Debora Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- Place each type of fruit in separate bowls and give your little one a teaspoon each.
- The idea is that you turn a cold pancake to make into a funny face. Get them to spoon small amounts of crème fraîche on to their pancake to use as “glue” to stick the fruit on.