- 2 Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- Small bottle (125ml) rosé wine
- 1 vanilla pod
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 200g strawberries halved
- Pour the wine into a pan, add the vanilla pod and sugar, heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Throw in the halved strawberries, stir, cover, and leave until cool.
- When the pan of strawberries is almost cool, heat the pancakes in a frying pan for 30 seconds each side, (you could do it in the microwave if you wanted).
- Place warm pancakes on two plates and drizzle with the lovely, crimson strawberries in wine. Fold the pancakes over, and enjoy romantically with your Valentine.