Back to my RECIPES
Quick Pancake Day breakfast
Even though you might be too tired in the evening, you can still enjoy Pancake Day when you get up with this super-quick recipe!
- 2 Original Dutch Pancakes
- 6 rashers streaky bacon, snipped into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon until starting to turn golden.
- Crack the eggs into the pan, break them up and mix them with your spatula. Whilst the mix is cooking, heat the pancakes in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Place the pancakes on plates and spoon the bacon and eggs on each one and fold over. There you are, a yummilicious Pancake Day breakfast.