Back to my RECIPES
Use my original pancakes
A little bit of a Mexican twist certainly spices things up. If your
children like spicy food, this is a fun recipe for them to help out with.
- 250g strong cheddar, grated
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ bunch coriander, torn
- 1 pack of Original Dutch Pancakes
- Throw the cheese, tomatoes, chilli and coriander leaves into a bowl with some seasoning,
then mix well.
- Heat the pancakes in the oven for about
10 minutes, placing a layer of foil between
each one. Place a handful of cheese
mix over one half of each pancake. Fold the pancakes in half to make 6
half-circles, press down and seal.
- Brush the tops with a little oil, and heat a pan (preferably a griddle if you have one). Place the pancakes in the pan and cook for a couple of minutes until crisp and golden. Brush the uncooked sides with oil, then flip over and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Slice into quarters and serve with the guacamole.