- 1 pack sweet Dutch pancakes
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- Whipping cream
- Belvoir Rose & Raspberry Cordial
- Mini meringues
- Icing sugar
- Rose petals to garnish
- Heat the pancakes in the oven for 10 minutes, then leave them on a flat surface to cool down. In the meantime, whip the cream and mix in a dash of that lovely cordial.
- When the pancakes are cool, layer them up with the cream (using a patisserie pipe), raspberries and meringues in between. Yum!
- Top it all off with extra raspberries, icing sugar and a handful of rose petals.