- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- 142ml carton double cream
- 4 Sweet Dutch Pancakes
- 1 tub good vanilla ice cream
- Put the sugar, butter and cream in a pan over a
low heat. Simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Cook until the sauce is a lovely toffee colour.
- Heat the pancakes in the microwave for 1 minute, or in the oven for 10 minutes, placing a layer of foil between each one.
- Place pancakes on four plates. Spoon the toffee sauce over them and roll up. Dollop two generous scoops of vanilla ice cream beside each pancake. Gobble up immediately.