- 1 pack Abra-ca-Debora Original Dutch Pancakes
- 2x smoked mackerel fillets about 100g each
- 200g cream cheese
- Heaped teaspoon of creamed horseradish
- Zest of a lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Small bunch of chopped parsley or dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A splash of milk to loosen
- Heat the oven to 180C. Cut the pancakes into eight triangles and bake in the over until crisp but not too browned.
- Add all the dip ingredients to a processor and blitz to a rough paste
- Serve with the pancake crisps. If you put the dip in the fridge, be sure to keep it at room temperature before serving.