- 1 pack Original Dutch Pancakes
- 8 tsp good salsa (not too spicy)
- 210g pack chicken tikka slices
- 2 chopped whole roasted red peppers
- 8 chopped black olives
- Cut 6 large squares of greaseproof paper. Place a cold pancake on each piece of paper. Get the kids to spread each one with 1 tsp of salsa and top with the chicken slices.
- Sprinkle with the chopped roasted red peppers and chopped green olives. Roll up, then wrap them up in the paper nice and tightly, twisting the ends.
- Pop each pancake wrap in the microwave and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.